31" w x 1.25" d x 41" h
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 6 to 8 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.
Style always goes in cycles, so when we discovered this epic and exclusive painting in a nineteenth-century textile archive, we knew its bold declaration of “trés chic!” would be just as resonant today as it was then. The stark, monochromatic green motif makes this mint leaf wall art evocative of high-fashion design. Adorn the wall of your dining room with this flowery expression,or place it in any location that invites a tastefully daring artistic statement.
- Giclée on deckle-edge paper; image floated over a black mat board
- Set in a solid wood frame with a satin black finish
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master artisans who specialize in framing techniques
- The Ethan Allen Vintage Textile Prints Collection is an extraordinary and exclusive compilation of artwork curated from a rare portfolio of 19th-century illustrations by artists of the Brulet Lecomte textile design studio in France.
- Made in Mexico to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Product weight: 14 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 18 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER IN-HOME DELIVERY:
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
This product is nonreturnable. If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com.