31.25" w x 2" d x 41.5" h
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 6 to 8 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.
This exclusive floral textile print brings an extraordinary view of spring into your home. Originating from a rare portfolio of nineteenth-century textile artwork from France, this lovely lilac looks as fresh and modern as it did on the day it was created. One in a series of two, this never-before-seen artwork is printed onto cotton rag paper using the high-quality giclée process and delivers a new-fashioned piece with the timeworn patina of its original.
- Giclée on paper; image floated over a white mat board
- Set in a solid wood frame with a satin white finish
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master artisans who specialize in framing techniques
- Each piece in this series is sold separately
- The Ethan Allen Vintage Textile Prints Collection is an extraordinary and exclusive compilation of artwork curated from a rare portfolio of 19th-century illustrations by artists of the Brulet Lecomte textile design studio in France.
- Made in Mexico to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Product weight: 17 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 20 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER IN-HOME DELIVERY:
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
This product is nonreturnable. If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.