Gold Floral Fan
26.5" w x 2.75" d x 26.5" h
Custom made, ships UPS. Estimated delivery within 7 weeks.
To re-create this gold floral fan, one of a series of large-scale paper art fans by independent artist and papercraft specialist Dawn Wolfe, our artisans use handmade, hand-pleated gold foil paper from Nepal. It's a work inspired by Wolfe's love of dressmaking, celebrating the way each cut, each stitch, and each pleat are made by hand.
- Hand-sewn and hand-pleated 3D paper art accented with gold foil
- Printed on hand-made paper from Nepal
- Hand-assembled and mounted to black mat board
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftsmen specializing in framing techniques
- Dawn Wolfe is a self-taught artist whose three-dimensional work is very personal and tactile. She leverages hand cutting, folding, painting, layering, and collaging to great effect. Her art reflects a love of travel, vintage things, and life in the coastal California mountains where she lives. Whimsy, nature, and beach life inform and inspire every aspect of her work, from subject matter to palette to materials.
- Made in Mexico to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Product weight: 11 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 18 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: This product ships via UPS Ground. Expedited shipping options are unavailable.
Items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.