Graphic Seascape II
31"w x 2"d x 35.5"h
In stock, ships UPS.
This piece is a perfect example of why we love artist Paul Ngo’s work. We call it "graphic" because it leans toward the abstract, but as it's faithful to the artist’s original painting on linen, it has a softness to it, too. Pair this giclée on canvas with its companion; they're both floated in rustic black matte wood frames.
- Giclée on canvas
- Floated in transitional black matte wood frame with distressed detailing
- Distressed detailing
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftsmen specializing in framing techniques
- Paul Ngo was born in Vietnam and lived in Fargo, North Dakota, before he relocated to the Seattle area. Painting is Paul’s passion. Working mostly in acrylic media, he is able to achieve amazing textures and depth in his work. His subjects range from abstract images of nature to all things scientific. His original work hangs in several high-end hospitality environments and private residences.
- Made in the U.S. by Ethan Allen artisans
- Packaged weight: 18lbs
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.