Vintage Hotel II
36.75"w x 45"h
In stock, ships UPS.
The rustic charm and romance of the French countryside is captured in these giclée paintings of vintage hotel signs. The images are printed on stretched canvas and then hand-embellished with gold-tone accents. They're then set in a hand-gilded antique silver-finished frame with a white linen liner. A wonderful series well suited for traditional interiors as well fashionable, shabby chic styles.
- Embellished giclée on canvas
- Traditional wood frame in antique silver finish
- White linen liner
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftsmen specializing in framing techniques
Since completing her bachelor's degree in painting and printmaking, Erica Vess has continued to explore her interest in the printed image. Drawing from a broad range of influences from Alphonse Mucha to Robert Motherwell, she is inspired by both modern and traditional techniques. Although her work often consists of monotype printmaking combined with collage and painting, she enjoys experimenting with different mediums and materials. Her unique, eclectic style is simultaneously modern and playful.
- Made in the U.S. by Ethan Allen artisans
- Packaged weight: 26lbs
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.