22.75" w x 26.75" h
22.75" w x 26.75" h
In stock, ships UPS.
Our fine reproduction of an antique stamp— many times larger than the original—shows how beautifully detailed these tiny works of art really were. The source stamp for Timbre was circulated in France in 1880. Our giclée on paper is mounted with a porcelain-colored linen mat; its solid wood shadow box frame is finished in aged silver over black. While this stamp can hold its own, there is strength in numbers: Display all nine in the collection to add balance, beauty, and style to any room in the house.
- Giclée on paper with deckle edge
- Antiqued silver over black, solid wood, shadow box style frame
- Antique porcelain colored linen fabric interior
- Reproduction of an antique stamp
- Floating image
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftsmen specializing in framing techniques
- Made in Mexico to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.