Femina Moment I
25.25"w x 30.5"h
Ships UPS. Expect delivery within 9 weeks.
Gentle but confident brushstrokes are featured in these beautifully composed, color-washed images by Karen Darby. The artist’s work reveals a sense of harmony and relaxation and yet her palette is surprisingly vivid. Each giclée on paper is paired with a wide white mat and carved black contemporary frame that’s both striking and sophisticated. The companion pieces are especially lovely when displayed together.
- Giclée on paper
- Contemporary black frame with carved, decorative detailing
- Wide white mat
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftsmen specializing in framing techniques
Karen Darby is a self-taught artist whose influences comes from a variety of sources, both artistic and natural. Her work projects a certain sense of harmony that is as much the result of her gentle brushstrokes as her ability to illustrate the play of light on an object. She is particularly adept at capturing fleeting moments in time.
- Made in the U.S. by Ethan Allen artisans
- Packaged weight: 18lbs
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.