Otomi PrintWEB AR LINK
46.5" w x 1.75" d x 56.5" h
In stock, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 3 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.
Inspired by cave paintings of flora and fauna, the Otomi people of central Mexico draw and then embroider their unique prints. This nod to their distinctive craftsmanship belongs in your collection.
- Giclée on paper
- Image floated in transitional shadowbox frame with matte black finish
- White linen liner
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftsmen specializing in framing techniques
- Product weight: 37.5 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 55.5 lbs.
- Made in Mexico to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY: Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your order. We do not provide installation services for these pieces. If you've ordered a hard-wired lighting fixture, professional installation is recommended.
- Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other In-stock items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.