Chart of Oysters
31.25" w x 2.25" d x 40.75" h
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted in an estimated 16 to 18 weeks to schedule a delivery.
Who knew there were so many kinds? From the Pacific to the Portuguese, a dozen oyster varieties are drawn in great detail in this oversized oyster chart. It’s smart, stylized, and highly impactful, thanks to a reverse painting technique. Printed on linen, the oyster print is as informative as it is whimsical – the perfect choice for a kitchen and/or beach house.
- Giclée on linen canvas
- Set in a solid wood float frame in a white wash, wood grain finish
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master artisans who specialize in framing techniques
- A team of artisans and skilled craftspersons collaboratively create this work of art. Their collective talents and expertise in materials and mediums transform design concepts into the highest quality artwork.
- Made in the US by Ethan Allen artisans
- Product weight: 15 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 20 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.