White PeonyWEB AR LINK
13.5"w x 2.5"d x 17.5"h
A fresh interpretation of classic floral art, this Ethan Allen exclusive is part of a series of original paper works by independent artist Dawn Wolfe and captures the sweet, simple beauty of a single-stem flower. Each tiny petal and stem is hand-cut from delicate white crepe paper and artfully hand-assembled and mounted on a bright white mat board to create a true-to-life blossom. It's signed by the artist and framed in a silver shadow box to enhance its depth and modern romantic style. Designed to be arranged in a group or in a series, this work's chic character complements any style.
- Original paper art
- Hand-cut and hand-assembled
- Mounted on white mat
- Wood shadowbox frame
- Aged silver finished top edge with white inner edge
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftsmen specializing in framing techniques
- Dawn Wolfe is a self-taught artist whose three-dimensional work is very personal and tactile. She leverages hand cutting, folding, painting, layering, and collaging to great effect. Her art reflects a love of travel, vintage things, and life in the coastal California mountains where she lives. Whimsy, nature, and beach life inform and inspire every aspect of her work, from subject matter to palette to materials.
- Made in Mexico to Ethan Allen's standards and specification
- Packaged weight: 7lbs
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: This product ships via UPS Ground. Expedited shipping options are unavailable.
Items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.