Red Tulip II
31.5" w x 1.5" d x 41.5" h
Custom made, ships UPS. Estimated delivery within 7 weeks.
A red flower to inspire a sense of warmth, and perchance an air of romance. This watercolor is part of an ambitious series: an attempt to catalog every flower in nature. Created by an anonymous artist in the 1940s, the piece captures an enduring dedication to the harmony of nature and art.
- Giclée on deckle-edge paper
- Set in a solid wood frame with a white finish
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftsperson's specializing in framing techniques
- The artist who painted the Tulips was an anonymous British artist from the 1940’s who spent the later part of his life painting watercolors of all the plants in the world.
- Made in Mexico to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Product weight: 16 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 19 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: This product ships via UPS Ground. Expedited shipping options are unavailable.
Items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.