Feather Study I
27.75"w x 37.75"h
In stock, ships UPS.
Rendered in exceptional detail, this digital image captures the ethereal beauty of a single feather. The print by California photographer Roy Barloga gets its Old World look from the fine, handcrafted paper on which it's printed. Framed by hand, the feather is floated in a simple, aged black shadow box.
- Digital print on Nepalese handmade paper; each image is titled and signed
- Image floated in rustic aged black shadowbox frame
- Aged linen fabric interior
- Slight variations in paper color and texture to be expected
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftsmen specializing in framing techniques
At an early age, Roy Barloga began helping his father, a professional photographer, in his studio. His first love, however, was graphic design. While he attended one of the top graphic communications colleges in the country, he continued to learn from his father's color photography—yet his own creative yearning began to lean towards black and white. He went on to become full-time partner in his father's business and sell his own photos. His compositions are sometimes unusual but always graphically strong.
- Made in the U.S. by Ethan Allen artisans
- Packaged weight: 24 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.