Santa Monica Vista I
29.5" w x 1.75" d x 29.5" h
In stock, ships UPS.
Waves, wind, and seismic shifts often find their way into the work of acclaimed artist Deborah Weiss. This giclée – one of an intriguing pair by the artist – is a case in point. Strong, gestural sweeps in rich royal blue create movement in the piece, a monotype print rendered in multiple layers of transparent and opaque inks. Revealing the artist’s unique glimpse into the natural world, the composition is best displayed where it can be studied and appreciated.
- Giclée on paper under a white mat board
- Set in a solid wood frame which a brushed silver finish
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master artisans who specialize in framing techniques
- Deborah Weiss creates a recognizable landscape/seascape vista while allowing the viewer to project their own experiences into the work. She captures movement and atmospheric conditions in her hand-pulled monotype prints by using gestural lines along with multiple layers of transparent and opaque inks. Her work has been exhibited widely throughout the U.S. as well as in England, Ireland, Italy, China and Denmark.
- Made in the US by Ethan Allen artisans
- Product weight: 20 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 40 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.