His Master's Voice
33.75"w x 30"h
In stock, ships UPS.
Matisse's most recent body of work is intimate and deeply personal. Drawing inspiration from her daily life, her countless travels, and from popular culture, she uses bold, bright colors in a playful, uplifting way. She is an unpretentious artist, and her message is one of love and honesty. While the imagery in her collection of silk screens is instantly recognizable to most as joyful and nostalgic, a second look reveals a highly symbolic language that invites the viewer on a journey into the artist's creative world.
- Silkscreen Print, 2014. Limited Edition.
- Signed and numbered by the artist
- 100% handmade cotton rag paper with deckled edges
- Contemporary black lacquer wood frame
- Distressed, silver fillet
- Off-white archival mat
Includes innovative system for easy, secure no-wire hanging:
- Frames lock into place for safe, secure installation
- Hang artwork level every time
- No measuring, math, or extra hardware needed
- Everything is included to hang your artwork; bubble level, foam tape, plastic markers / bracket locks, nails, and self-stick bumper
- Artist Biography
- Made in the U.S. by Ethan Allen artisans
- Packaged weight: 15lbs
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.