48" w x 2.25" d x 67.75" h
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 6-8 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
A free-flowing canvas of self-expression for formal and casual space alike. This striking two-tone abstract, with hand-painted brushstrokes, brings boldness and serenity into a balance that can bridge many décor styles, from coastal to modern.
- Giclée on canvas with hand-applied embellishments
- Set in a solid wood frame with a painted black finish
- Dual orientation; can be hung vertically or horizontally
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftspeople
- Framed in Mexico to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Product weight: 20 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 40 lbs.
- In the studio, Lake thoroughly enjoys the process and the challenge of creating new art. She desires to find her own ways of embodying balance and freedom during her creative process and embracing experimentation is key. Lake is a fourth generation Arizonan. Living her childhood surrounded by farms, animals, and the desert, the artist formed a strong connection with nature. Her love for Arizona and all of its diverse natural beauty runs deep.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: This product ships via UPS Ground. Expedited shipping options are unavailable.
Items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.