Blanche Form II
31" w x 2.25" d x 41" h
Custom made, ships UPS. Expect delivery within 6 weeks.
One of four pieces in a series of textured white wall art, this highly conceptual work captures the essence of minimalism. Rendered in hand-applied acrylic on canvas, the works call to mind the compelling simplicity of Robert Rauschenberg’s White Paintings. Light and shadow are intensified in these dimensional pieces that are made even more powerful in the absence of color. No two are alike.
- Hand-applied acrylic on canvas; dimensional artwork
- White on white textural lines
- Set in a solid wood float frame with a black, wood grain finish
- Hand-embellished techniques make each piece a unique work of art; slight variations to be expected
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master artisans who specialize in framing techniques
- Each piece in this series is sold separately
- Designed by Consort, the lifestyle brand of Los Angeles celebrity designers Mat Sanders and Brandon Quattrone; this piece exemplifies their minimal modern look.
- Made in the US by Ethan Allen artisans
- Product weight: 13 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 18 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.