Jacquard Damask Rug, Black
In stock, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted in an estimated 3 weeks to schedule a delivery.
This clearance item cannot be cancelled, returned, exchanged, or refunded. Quantities are limited and items are subject to prior sale. No price adjustments on prior sales.
Imagine the luster of damask combined with the variegated weave of a jacquard; we wed them to roll out rugs of unimaginable beauty. A looped ground with sheared pile provides natural sheen, while the rug's satiny soft finish comes from 100 percent handspun art silk. The classic monochromatic pattern and finished edges complete the look. Shown in black and available in four additional colors, this rug is hand-loomed in India.
- Made of 100% art silk
- Available in three sizes and five colors
- Use a rug pad to help keep your rug safely in place, to extend it's beauty, and to protect your floor.
- Made in India to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Packaged weight: 5'6" x 8'6": 30 lbs., 7'9" x 9'9": 61 lbs.
- Due to the organic hand-woven nature of this rug, overall size may vary slightly in length and/or width
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Sprouting or shedding of fibers is normal. This will lessen over time.
- If loose ends appear, carefully clip them with scissors. Do not pull.
- Vacuum regularly, without beater bar usage.
- Rotate your rug periodically for even wear.
- Blot spills immediately, do not rub, using a clean white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >