Braided Choti Rug, Black
11' x 14'
In stock, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 3 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.
This clearance item cannot be cancelled, returned, exchanged, or refunded. Quantities are limited and items are subject to prior sale. No price adjustments on prior sales.
To make this rug, our artisans in India first braid felted wool in cords and then weave them by hand Panja style on a loom to create a look similar to soumak. Great for more casual settings. Available in two sizes.
- 100% felted wool
- Panja style weave
- Available in three colors
- Use a rug pad to help keep your rug safely in place, to extend its beauty, and to protect your floor.
- Made in India to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Packaged weight:102 lbs.
- Due to the organic hand-woven nature of this rug, overall size may vary slightly in length and/or width
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Sprouting or shedding of fibers is normal. This will lessen over time.
- If loose ends appear, carefully clip them with scissors. Do not pull.
- Vacuum regularly, without beater bar usage.
- Rotate your rug periodically for even wear.
- Blot spills immediately, do not rub, using a clean white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >