Cross Cable Knit Throw, MidBlue
50" x 70"
In stock, ships UPS.
This clearance item cannot be cancelled, returned, exchanged, or refunded. Quantities are limited and items are subject to prior sale. No price adjustments on prior sales.Additional Information
Nothing compares to the comfy feel of your favorite chunky knit sweater—until now. Our wool/acrylic cross cable knit throw is beautifully hand-crafted and generously scaled for supersize coziness. It’s hand-knit from a loosely spun yarn which gives the throw added texture and character. It's perfect for snuggling up on a chilly evening with a great book – this throw is sure to keep you warm.
- Made of 60% wool, 40% acrylic
- Oversized chunky knit; open weave. Loosely hand-knit from a cozy, fuzzy yarn which gives the throw added texture and character.
- Due to the nature of the loosely spun wool/acrylic blend, some shedding is to be expected, but should be minimize over time
- Dry clean
- Made in India to Ethan Allen's standards and specification
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Dry clean
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.