Jiro Striped Vase
5.75" dia. x 14" h
In stock, ships UPS.
This clearance item cannot be cancelled, returned, exchanged, or refunded. Quantities are limited and items are subject to prior sale. No price adjustments on prior sales.
Rhythm and blues combine to form our Jiro modern ceramic vases, marrying structure with improvisation. It’s a bold ceramic piece in a creamy glaze with hand-painted, loosely rendered blue stripes that give it a playful cadence. Unstructured in its embrace of imperfection, each Jiro striped vase is a classic example of Japanese pottery meeting modern inspiration. This finely crafted piece is available in three sizes, so mix and match to craft the perfect display. Scroll down to choose the quantity of large ceramic vases, medium ceramic vases, and small ceramic vases that you'd like to order.
- Made of ceramic
- Off-white and blue finish
- Hand-painted and finished
- Made in China to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Product weight: Large: 3.5 lbs., Medium: 3.25 lbs., Small: 2.5 lbs.
- Package weight: Large: 4.75 lbs., Medium: 4.25 lbs., Small: 3.25 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.