Cabrini Metal-Wood Ball
In stock, ships UPS.
This clearance item cannot be cancelled, returned, exchanged, or refunded. Quantities are limited and items are subject to prior sale. No price adjustments on prior sales.
Round decorative objects like these – usually grouped attractively in a bowl or on a shelf – are called carpet balls, and if you were a guest in a mansion in Scotland in the 1800s, you'd know why. Carpetball was, essentially, indoor bocce for Victorian Highlanders – and balls like these (called piggles!) were the equipment. Our Dabrini ball is handcrafted mango wood, partially clad in nickel-finished zinc.
- Made of metal and mango wood
- Nickel and Dark Brown
- Metal clad detail with ribbed wood accents
- Slight variations to be expected
- Made in India to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Product weight: 2 lbs
- Packaged weight: 3.5 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.