28.5"w x 32.5"h
KnivesWEB AR LINK
28.5"w x 32.5"h
In stock, ships UPS.
This clearance item cannot be cancelled, returned, exchanged, or refunded. Quantities are limited and items are subject to prior sale. No price adjustments on prior sales.
The uncomplicated beauty of antique silverware in this case, three simple knives is captured in this giclée on paper based on an original watercolor. Double matted and hand-embellished in gray powder paint, It's mounted in a textured gray wood frame. Display alone or as a captivating quartet with Spoons, Forks and Servers.
- Giclée on paper
- Transitional gray textured wood frame
- White outer mat with hand-embellished powder border
- Gray linen inner mat
- Includes innovative system for easy, secure no-wire hanging:
- Frames lock into place for safe, secure installation
- Hang artwork level every time
- No measuring, math, or extra hardware needed
- Everything is included to hang your artwork; bubble level, foam tape, plastic markers / bracket locks, nails, and self-stick bumper
Artist BiographyA native of British Columbia, Natasha Marie has a degree in art education and spent a few years teaching before she transitioned into full-time art-making career. Her art is influenced by a love of precision and order, and she works with meticulous detail in watercolor, acrylic, and mixed media.
- Made in the U.S. by Ethan Allen artisans
- Packaged weight: 19lbs
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.