Historic Chair Sketch Xii
21.5" w x 25.5" h
In stock, ships UPS.
This clearance item cannot be cancelled, returned, exchanged, or refunded. Quantities are limited and items are subject to prior sale. No price adjustments on prior sales.
This striking series showcases simple, yet graphic black and white sketches of elegant, iconic 18th -century chairs. Printed on pure white paper, each illustration is mounted behind a beveled mat hand-lined with a black ink border. They're presented in black frames finished to have a woven-like texture with black linen liners. These works are especially stunning when grouped or hung in pairs.
- Giclée on paper
- Transitional black textured frame with black linen liner
- White 6-ply mat with black pen line
- Framed by hand
- Includes innovative system for easy, secure no-wire hanging: Frames lock into place for safe, secure installation
- Hang artwork level every time
- No measuring, math, or extra hardware needed
- Everything is included to hang your artwork; bubble level, foam tape, plastic markers / bracket locks, nails, and self-stick bumper
Artist BiographyWith a background in classical oil painting and medical illustration, Ethan Harper employs a painterly approach to his work while still incorporating elements of realism. His love of vivid color results in a vast array of palettes encompassing many distinct moods. Ethan began his career hand-painting reproduction prints before he moved on to designing hand-colored images. He creates originals for both open edition and limited edition print.
- Packaged weight: 14lbs
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.