Windsor Stonewashed Duvet Cover and Shamshttps://www.ethanallen.com/en_US/shop-clearance-bedding/windsor-stonewashed-duvet-cover-and-shams/windsorstonewashed.html
Stonewashing is a technique that produces a lovingly worn, vintage look and feel in jeans—and in our Windsor duvet cover and shams. They're casual—but detailed, too, thanks to hemstitching, knife-edge seams, and a button closure. In soft white, with a 100-percent stonewashed linen front that reverses to a 100-percent stonewashed cotton back, this is as natural and soft as bedding gets.
- 100% stonewashed linen reverses to 100% stonewashed cotton
- Fine hemstitch detail on front
- Knife edge; button closure
- Sham has knife edge and side opening; button closure
- Inserts not included
- Machine wash
- Made in Portugal to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
In stock, ships UPS.