Modern Botanical Duvet Cover and Shamhttps://www.ethanallen.com/en_US/shop-bedding-duvet-covers/modern-botanical-duvet-cover-and-sham/modernbotanical.html
IN STOCK: ships UPS.
IN STOCK: ships UPS.
A modern, graphic botanical, overlaid over a subtle pattern with taupe lines that mimic wood grain. Proof that sensational style flourishes in simplicity.
- Printed, graphic black botanical overlaid onto a wood-grain pattern in taupe. Smooth cotton sateen.
- Made of 100% cotton sateen, 300 thread count. Machine wash.
- Duvet cover: Knife-edge finish with zipper closure at bottom. Two hand openings for easy access to interior corner ties that keep comforter in place.
- Shams: 2" flange and envelope closure
- Duvet cover sizes available: full/queen, king, California king. Sham sizes available: queen, king.
- Duvet and pillow inserts sold separately; shams sold individually.
- Made in Italy to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Machine wash warm. Non-chlorine bleach, if needed. Tumble dry low. Warm iron, if needed.
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
Download the Use and Care Brochure>
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.