Rice Stitch Kantha Quilted Sham, WhiteWEB AR LINK
20" l x 30" w
In stock, ships UPS.
Get back to basics to find yourself in the unmistakable comfort of our lightweight, 100% cotton Rice Stitch Kantha quilt bedding. Its charm is all in the quilting: varying lengths of running stitches create a relaxed grid pattern and feel-good texture that goes with any style, any time of year. Its versatility is bar none; you can layer it with patterns or solids, dark or light hues, or simply pair it with crisp white sheets for a cozy look.
- Front: Made from 100% cotton sateen, 300 thread count. Back: Made from 100% cotton voile. 100% cotton fill.
- Sizes available: queen and king
- Lightweight, kantha-inspired quilted sham features varying lengths of running stitches that create a relaxed grid pattern and texture that goes with any style. 100% cotton sateen quilted front reverses to a soft, 100% cotton voile back. Finished with a simple hem and tie closure.
- Machine wash
- Each sham is sold separately. Insert not included.
- Made in India to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Machine wash cold separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron, if needed. May be dry cleaned.
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.