Marbled Jacquard Duvet Cover
90" l x 92" w
In stock, ships UPS.
Our Marbled Jacquard luxury bedding is beautifully woven to capture the unique pattern and elegance of marble, and it does so with exquisite detail. The gray, charcoal, and black tones in this marble bedding blend beautifully together, delivering an extraordinary look of luxury. Layer this bedding style with a mix of neutrals—rich teal or beet pillows and accents would really pop against this palette—or pair with black accents for a stunning modern vibe.
- Front: Made of 60% cotton, 40% poly. Back: Made of 100% cotton sateen.
- Sizes available: full/queen, king, California king
- Striking marbled jacquard pattern on front reverses to a solid, cotton sateen on the back. Duvet cover features a knife edge finish and zipper closure. Two hand openings along the top seam allow for easy access to interior corner ties that ensure comforter will not shift inside duvet cover.
- Machine wash
- Duvet insert and sham(s) are sold separately.
- Made in India to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Machine wash cold separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron, if needed. May be dry cleaned.
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.