Damask Printed Duvet Cover, Full/Queen
90" l x 92" w
In stock, ships UPS.
Smooth and sophisticated and made from 100% cotton sateen, our Damask printed duvet cover is beyond comfortable—and gorgeous. It’s the vintage-inspired classic damask pattern in a restful hue that transforms this duvet cover into art for your bed. The print is painterly, with subtle blue gray brushstrokes; it’s a bedding essential that can live in any style room and with any palette. It’s pretty, and perfect in every way.
- A vintage-inspired damask print in a soft grayish- blue, with subtle metallic accents. It has the textural look of a woven linen, with the smooth feel of cotton sateen. Duvet cover features 3" flange on three sides and zipper closure. Two hand openings along the top seam allow for easy access to interior corner ties that ensure comforter will not shift inside duvet cover.
- Made from 100% cotton sateen, 300 thread count
- Sizes available: full/queen
- Machine wash
- Duvet insert and matching decorative sham(s) are sold separately
- Made in Italy to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Machine wash warm. Non-chlorine bleach if needed. Tumble dry low. Warm iron, if needed.
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.