Minnie Mouse Silhouette IWEB AR LINK
9.75”w x 1"d x 12.25"h
In stock, ships UPS.
Quick! What’s happening here? The answer (and the key to a character’s attitude and emotions) is the silhouette. This image—one in a series of 10—works like a charm. Inspired by traditional silhouette portraits of days long past, our prints from original Disney drawings make a unique statement. Printed and framed in black, these giclées on paper are available in a variety of sizes. Create a montage or a gallery wall for your own collected look.
- Giclée print on archival paper
- Contemporary wood frame
- Matte black finish
- Aged silver fillet at frame edge
- Framed by hand in our Passaic, New Jersey, workshop
- Includes sawtooth hanger
- Artist Biography
- Item weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 3.5 lbs.
- Made in the U.S. by Ethan Allen artisans
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Dust the frame with a soft, nonabrasive cloth dampened with water
- Clean glass with a soft, nonabrasive cloth
- Ammonia-based cleaner must be sprayed on the soft nonabrasive cloth and not directly on to the glass
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.