Color Block Mickey
22.25”w x 2.5”d x 18.25”h
In stock, ships UPS.
Say “hi ya” to modern Mickey Mouse! There’s no question he has staying power (having been around since 1928) and tons of retro appeal—but we wondered just how contemporary Mickey could be. So we took his iconic silhouette and turned it on its head! Using his signature colors, we rendered this Mickey in the “color field” painting style. The bold giclée on canvas is one of three in a series (which includes 070052B and 070052C), all fresh, whimsical takes on abstract art that can live in any room of the house.
- Giclée print on canvas
- Mounted in black wood floater frame
- Matte finish
- Framed by hand in our Passaic, New Jersey, workshop
- Includes innovative system for easy, secure no-wire hanging
- Frames lock into place for safe, secure installation
- Hang artwork level every time
- No measuring, math, or extra hardware needed
- Everything is included to hang your artwork; bubble level, foam tape, plastic markers / bracket locks, nails, and self-stick bumper
- Artist Biography
- Item weight: 7 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 10 lbs.
- Made in the U.S. by Ethan Allen artisans
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Dust with a soft, nonabrasive cloth
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.