In the Elizabethan era, it was believed that pinning bay leaves to one’s pillow on the eve of Saint Valentine’s Day would permit one to see his or her future spouse in a dream. Celebrate the bay leaf’s romantic tradition with a topiary-inspired double sphere tree. Planted in a moss-lined terra-cotta pot with aged finish.additional product information
24" dia x 64" h
- bay leaf floor topiary with moss
- terracotta planter with aged finish
- container dimensions: 13.5” h X 15.75” diam.
- suitable for covered outdoor use
- actual blooms, foliage, and placement may vary due to the hand-crafted nature of this item.