A beautiful update of a traditional favorite. Today, paisley – a graceful teardrop (or tadpole pattern) with an ancient history in Celtic and Indian art – is fresher than ever, and ideal for making a strong statement in rooms big and small. Coordinating wallpapers are available.
- color; beige, taupe, blue on mineral background
- detailed paisley – coordinating wallcovering available
- width 54”; vertical repeat 18-1/2” horizontal 27-1/2” straight match
- fabric content; 50% linen 37% cotton 13% polyester, dry clean only
- sample swatches are available by request – please inquire at your local Design Center.