A beautiful update of a traditional favorite. Paisley – a graceful, flowing teardrop (or tadpole) pattern with an ancient history in Celtic and Indian art – reached its frenzied apogee as a design element in the 1960s. Today, paisley is fresher than ever, and ideal for making a strong statement in rooms big and small. Coordinating fabrics are available.additional product information
- color; sage,spice,gold on a beige background
- paisley foliage pattern; coordinating fabric available
- width 27” ; vertical repeat 25.25” ; straight match; single roll 30.38 sq. ft. 4.5 yd. length.
- priced by single roll; packaged in double rolls
- see additional product information for measuring and installation tips. Sample swatches are available by request – please inquire at your local Design Center.