This low-profile box spring provides all the support of a regular box spring, tailored specially for use with the EA Kids mattress – it’s thinner than the average foundation, so it doesn’t exceed heights for bunk beds, and it also makes climbing in and out of bed easier for little ones. This should also be used with our trundle beds, which can’t take a typical boxspring.
38" w x 74½" l x 2½" h
- to be used in place of a box spring for a bunk bed or trundle bed
- use with any Ethan Allen twin mattress style
- due to safety standards, only use an EA kids mattress and platform when purchasing for a top bunk
- all wood frame with industrial grade wood inside covered with flexitron
- cover is needle punch polyfiber
- to download our mattress dimensions, click here.