Mansfield Sofa, Quick ShipDetails http://www.ethanallen.com/en_US/shop-furniture-living-room-sofas-loveseats/mansfield-sofa%2C-quick-ship/652172Q1031.html
Item #: 652172Q1031
Dimensions: 77"w x 41"d x 32"h
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. Expect delivery within 30 days.
- Choose Seating Size:
Hailey Natural (Q1031), solid textureAdditional Information
With its deep diamond tufts and high rolled arms and back, this Chesterfield-style sofa is instantly familiar. Our Custom Quick Ship Mansfield sofa is our most modern take yet on this clubby classic and is well appointed with nickel nailhead trim and ferrules. Hand-tailored in our North American workshops, it's available in your choice of three lengths as well as timelessly chic fabrics and gorgeous top-grain leathers so you can make it all your own.
- Tight back
- Loose seat cushions
- Two 21" pillows included
- Raisin (939) finish with nickel-finished ferrules on spool feet
- Nickel-finished nailhead trim
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Available in leather
Interior Seating Area
- 652172 77" Sofa: 49"w x 22"d
- 652173 89" Sofa: 61"w x 22"d
- 652174 101" Sofa: 73"w x 22"d
- Seat back: 13"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 19"
- Arm height: 32"
- Cushions: standard with -6 Everyday Comfort foam cushions
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Because hand-tailoring our upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for lifelong safety.
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certifed through the CertiPUR-US ® program.
- Our foam contains up to 20% bio-based materials. The fiber wrap we use is made of 80% recycled materials, and our spring are made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel.
- Standard cushions feature a dense polyurethane foam core surrounded by another layer of soft, low density foam, all wrapped in polyester fiber.
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for the extraordinary stability
- Removable legs
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >