Bennett Four Piece Sectional, Quick ShipDetails http://www.ethanallen.com/en_US/shop-furniture-living-room-sectionals/bennett-four-piece-sectional%2C-quick-ship/657888G4Q1054.html
Item #: 657888G4Q1054
Dimensions: 115"w x 92"w x 37"d x 37"h
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. Expect delivery within 30 days.
Hailey Slate (Q1054), solid textureAdditional Information
A perfect pick for classic comfort, our versatile Custom Quick Ship Bennett sectional is now available with an armless piece for expansive seating that accommodates the whole family. Hand-tailored in our North American workshops, its simple, inviting silhouette suits a wide variety of styles and room settings. It's available in timelessly chic fabrics and gorgeous top-grain leathers so you can make it all your own. Three-piece sectional also available.
- Loose back and seat cushions
- Two 17" pillows included
- Raisin (939) finish on tapered legs
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Available in leather
- Interior seating area: 106"w x 83"d x 15"h
- Seat back: 15"
- Seat height: 22"
- Arm height: 25"
- Cushions: standard with -6 Everyday Comfort foam cushions
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Because hand-tailoring our upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
This sectional is comprised of the following pieces:
- 657884 right-arm facing two-cushion sofa
- 657885 left-arm facing two-cushion sofa
- 657888 square corner
- 657891 armless piece
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Removable legs
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >