Bennett Roll-Arm Chair, Quick ShipDetails http://www.ethanallen.com/en_US/shop-furniture-living-room-chairs-chaises/bennett-roll-arm-chair%2C-quick-ship/657881Q1031.html
Item #: 657881Q1031
Dimensions: 40"w x 37"h x 37"d
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. Expect delivery within 30 days.
Hailey Natural (Q1031), solid textureAdditional Information
Welcome simplicity with style. One of our best sellers, the Bennett chair is an instant classic, offering a clean, inviting silhouette that works with any style. It's now available as part of our Custom Quick Ship collection in timelessly chic fabrics and gorgeous top-grain leathers so you can make it all your own. Want to kick back in style? Pair it with our Custom Quick Ship Bennett ottoman.
- Loose back and seat cushions
- Raisin (939) finish on tapered legs
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Available in leather
- Interior seating area: 22"w x 21"d
- Seat back: 15"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 22"
- Arm height: 25"
- Cushion: standard with -6 Everyday Comfort foam cushions
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Because hand-tailoring our upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Packaged weight: 116 lbs
- Hand tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for lifelong safety.
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the Ceriti-PUR® program.
- Our foam contains up to 20% bio-based materials. The fiber wrap we use in made of 80% recycled materials, and our springs are made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel.
- Standard cushions feature a dense polyurethane foam core surrounded by antoher layer of soft, low density foam, all wrapped in polyester fiber.
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability.
- Removable legs
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support.
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >