Mansfield Chair, Quick ShipDetails http://www.ethanallen.com/en_US/shop-furniture-living-room-chairs-chaises/mansfield-chair%2C-quick-ship/652171Q1031.html
Item #: 652171Q1031
Dimensions: 51"w x 41"d x 32"h
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. Expect delivery within 30 days.
Hailey Natural (Q1031), solid textureAdditional Information
Our Custom Quick Ship Mansfield chair is a modern take on the classic Chesterfield style. It offers pure comfort and bold styling with high rolled arms and a deep, luxurious seat. Hand-tailored in our North American workshops, it's well-appointed with nickel nailhead trim and ferrules and available in timelessly chic fabrics and gorgeous top-grain leathers so you can make it all your own.
- Tight back
- Loose seat cushion
- Raisin (939) finish with nickel-finished ferrules on spool feet
- Nickel-finished nailhead trim
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Available in leather
- Interior seating area: 25"w x 22"d
- Seat back:13"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 19"
- Arm height: 32"
- Cushion: standard with -6 Everyday Comfort foam cushions
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Because hand-tailoring our upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Packaged weight: 123 lbs
- Hand tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for lifelong safety.
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certifed through the CertiPUR-US ® program.
- Our foam contains up to 20% bio-based materials. The fiber wrap we use is made of 80% recycled materials, and our spring are made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel.
- Standard cushions feature a dense polyurethane foam core surrounded by another layer of soft, low density foam, all wrapped in polyester fiber.
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability.
- Removable legs
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >