This piece is based on a botanical drawing by British illustrator Cyril E.B. Hubbard; we added the modern notes and fresh presentation. The image takes a graphic turn when reproduced in black, white, and gray. This giclée on paper is triple-matted for dimension and presented in a textured black wood frame. It's lovely alone but even more compelling when displayed with its three companion pieces: Hubbard Flowers ll, Hubbard Flowers lV, and Hubbard Flowers V.
- Giclée on paper
- Textured black wood frame
- Triple matted in 6-ply white over black and silver mats
- Matted and framed by hand in our Passaic, New Jersey, workshop
- Includes innovative system for easy, secure no-wire hanging:
- Frames lock into place for safe, secure installation
- Hang artwork level every time
- No measuring, math, or extra hardware needed
- Everything is included to hang your artwork; bubble level, foam tape, plastic markers / bracket locks, nails, and self-stick bumper
- Cyril E. B. Hubbard suffered from chronic asthma, which left him homebound at a very young age, so he dedicated his life to carefully painting and cataloging floral studies. Soft lines, bright colors, and neutral backgrounds accentuate the delicate details in his work. The renowned watercolorist had a true talent for capturing the whole breadth of each flower's lifecycle in one simple illustration, a deft but gentle nod to the fleeting and beautiful nature of life.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY