Composition and Construction
Solid cast aluminum frame construction allows for greater durability and strength. The aluminum frame has a one - coat powder finish, which is one of the strongest finishing methods available for outdoor use. Prior to finishing the frames, there is a a five step cleaning process. The cleaning process eliminates all foreign particles that could get under the paint. This construction method is long lasting, easy to clean, and nearly weatherproof.
Outdoor seat cushions are all weather construction and ideal for patio furniture. A porous reticulated foam core is wrapped with a layer of fiber. The foam core offers a comfortable, supportive feel and is moisture and mildew resistant.
Outdoor back pillows are all weather construction and ideal for patio furniture. Loose pillows have a densified fiber core wrapped with a layer of fiber. Polypropylene netting minimizes shifting and settling of the fiber particles. Ideal for outdoor use, this back construction is porous; and moisture and mildew resistant.
- 40-7604 Dining Armchair
- 40-7608B, 40-7608G Round Dining Table Without Umbrella Hole
- 40-7608B, 40-7608GH Round Dining Table With Umbrella Hole
- 40-7605B, 40-7605G Rectangular Dining Table Without Umbrella Hole
- 40-7605B, 40-7605GH Rectangular Dining Table With Umbrella Hole
- 40-7997 Umbrella Stand Iron
- 40-8029 9' Market Umbrella Spa Blue
Additional Options for this Upholstery product available in our Design Centers
A variety of finishes are available to complement any indoor or outdoor fabric application you choose.