Leather has a way of elevating upholstered pieces to a special comfort zone-- to the place where you'd reside all day, every day, if you could. Add deeper-than average-seats, box cushions, and stylish rolled arms and you have our incomparable Richmond sofa. It's available in fabric and as a sectional and ottoman, too.
- Semi-attached welted back pillows
- Loose welted seat cushions
- Available in fabric
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 77"w x 26"d
- Seat back: 16"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 19"
- Arm height: 27"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Because hand-tailoring our upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Removable legs
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY