A modestly scaled sofa with an unmistakable "come hither" look, Cheshire's generous rolled arms and understated elegance beckon you to lounge. It is available in hundreds of fabrics, many leathers, and in several configurations, so you can customize it to your heart's content. Slipcovers in a wide array of colors and patterns are also available.
- Loose welted back pillows and seat cushions
- Two 19" welted pillows included
- Also available in leather
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Available slipcovered
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
Interior seating area:
- 202012 81" Sofa: 60”w × 21”d
- 202013 87" Sofa: 66”w × 21”d
- Seat back: 18”h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 20”
- Arm height: 26”
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Removable legs
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.