The Bennett offers the convenience of a sleeper and the charm of classic detail. Simple with style, it has a clean silhouette and open curving arms. Wonderfully versatile, it suits a wide variety of room settings.
- Loose welted back and seat cushions
- Two 17" welted pillows included
- Sleeper extends 92" from wall
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Queen size standard innerspring mattress (SM)
- Optional mattress selection available in Design Centers
- Available in leather in Design Centers
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
Interior seating area:
- 207882 63" Loveseat: 45"w x 21"d
- 207874 70" Sofa: 52"w x 21"d
- 207875 and 217882 78" Sofa: 60"w x 21"d
- 207883 and 217883 86" Sofa: 68”w × 21”d
- 207876 94" Sofa: 76”w × 21”d
- Seat back: 15"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 22"
- Arm height: 25"
- Mattress: 60"w × 75"l × 5.5"h
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Because hand-tailoring our upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Removable legs
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.
- Suspended deck provides uniform support across the sleep surface
- Built-in double-locking headrest for reading and watching TV
- Oven-tempered inner spring unit in mattress for shape retention and full-body support.
- Quilted mattress top features a plush polyester fiber fill for extra comfort and hypoallergenic insulator pad that hugs the edges so it can never shift.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY