A fresh, classic, track-arm style designed for first-rate comfort. Slim armrests and deep, low seats give Abington a modern feel. Hand-tailored in our North American workshops in your choice of fabric or leather.
- Loose back pillows and seat cushions
- Two lumbar back pillows included
- Two bolster pillows included
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Available in fabric
- Nailhead trim (shown) is available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 83"w x 24"d
- Seat back: 15"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 21"
- Arm height: 27"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery invovles manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Removable legs
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY