A pretty upholstered recliner with welcoming English arms and a high tight back so that even the tallest among us can sit comfortably. Generously proportioned, Whitfield's back moves independently of its seat and locks into place wherever its occupant desires. Customize it from our impressively large array of fabrics and leathers. Your choice of cushion fill and leg finish. (Nailhead trim optional.) For the ultimate in relaxation, pair it with our Whitfield ottoman.
- Tight back
- Loose welted seat cushion
- Place 20" from wall
- Opens to 54"
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Available in leather
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 21"w × 23"d
- Seat back: 18"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 20"
- Arm height: 23"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- A gentle push on the arms moves mechanism smoothly between reclining positions.
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Removable front legs
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY