A three-position recliner, our Quick Ship Townsend recliner boasts an impressively high back and a generous head cushion so even your tallest friends and family members will be comfortable. Hand-tailored in our North American workshops in a rich chocolate colored top-grain leather, Townsend offers deluxe comfort and classic style that lasts.
- Interior seating area: 21”w × 19”d
- Seat back: 21”h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 21”
- Arm height: 26”
- Cushion: -6 Comfort Soft
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- A gentle push on the arms moves mechanism smoothly between reclining positions.
- Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas.
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.