An interesting study in design. This library-appropriate club style collection speaks to classic elegance and balance of influence. The sculpted high back and slightly flared roll arms work to soften the more modern profile created from the double flared tapered legs. It has three settings: upright, TV, and fully reclined.
- Attached welted back and seat cushions
- Place 26" from wall
- Opens to 64"
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 23"w x 21"d
- Seat back: 20"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 21"
- Arm height: 26"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Because hand-tailoring our upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- A gentle push on the arms moves mechanism smoothly between reclining positions.
- Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas.
- Web suspension made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provides long-lasting constant support
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY