Striking carved details define the Fairfax ottoman's exposed-wood frame, from base to elegantly turned legs. Its Neoclassical pedigree--stunning when paired with our matching chair or loveseat--is hard to miss. Choose from hundreds of fine fabrics or leathers.
- Semi-attached welted seat cushion
- Double welted
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Available in leather
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas.
- Web suspension made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provides long-lasting constant support
- Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions.