Our Custom Quick Ship Mansfield chair is a modern take on the classic Chesterfield style. It offers pure comfort and bold styling with high rolled arms and a deep, luxurious seat. Hand-tailored in our North American workshops, it's well-appointed with nickel nailhead trim and ferrules and available in timelessly chic fabrics and gorgeous top-grain leathers so you can make it all your own.
- Tight back
- Loose seat cushion
- Raisin (939) finish with nickel-finished ferrules on spool feet
- Nickel-finished nailhead trim
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Available in leather
- Interior seating area: 25"w x 22"d
- Seat back:13"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 19"
- Arm height: 32"
- Cushion: -6 Comfort soft
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Because hand-tailoring our upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Removable legs
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY