Flight of fancy. The Selby is a wing chair with sophisticated, fluid lines and a deep, high back that puts a modern spin on its sleek silhouette. It's available in fabric or leather, with nailhead options.
- Tight back
- Loose welted seat cushion
- Welted body
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Available in leather in Design Centers
- Also available: In-Stock Selby chair in Lainey/Mist or Lainey/Linen
- Nailhead trim (shown) is available in Design Centers
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 21"w × 20"d
- Seat back: 27"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 21"
- Arm height: 26"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support